The Talent Pool for Entrepreneurial Employers
Accelerate your Businesswith Top Talent
Do you need difference-making talent to strategize and implement business growth?
Consultations available for clients seeking MBA interns for summer 2023!
Most entrepreneurial employers have neither the time nor resources to confidently search for, interview and hire intern-level workers. TalentMBA exists to make the intern hiring process a snap. We help startups, entrepreneurs, VC ventures, and fast-growing businesses find and hire high-potential MBA students who can provide a meaningful boost to your bottom line. Employing professional recruitment methodologies, we source, review and present a shortlist of candidates who match your specific criteria and culture, ensuring an efficient, cost-effective and tailored hiring process.
The MBA student population we represent are go-getters and creative thinkers who WANT to be contributors to fast-growing businesses. Our students seek meaningful experiences with the innovators, disruptors, and creators who are building the economy of tomorrow.
The summer 2023 internship recruitment season is happening! Please contact us to schedule a meeting / submit a position!
MBA Interns: Skills that Pay Dividends
ENTREPRENEURS / EARLY STAGE
MIDDLE MARKET / GROWTH STAGE
Tools That Translate to Success
- 4 years average work experience
- Direct market knowledge of industries and key business functions
- Savvy users of digital work tools for optimal productivity
- High-level classroom learning translates to real-world implementation
Time & Bottom Line Benefits
50% faster hiring process than the standard corporate cycle (3 weeks vs 6 weeks)
85% reduction in hiring costs compared to professional consultants with similar skill sets (@ $150/hour)
The TalentMBAEngagement Process
High-Level Benefitsfor Employers
Just three weeks to hire a perfect match for your business needs! Please contact us to schedule a meeting and/or submit a position:
Why is your talent pool exclusively first-year MBA students?
- MBAs are driven young professionals who are about to enter their prime working years. Companies that can harness their potential, technical knowledge and boundless energy stand to benefit, now and in the future.
- MBAs have proven work experience, typically working in professional environments for four years prior to starting their MBAs.
- MBAs add immediate value through their ability to execute high-level tasks, provide critical thinking skills, and have an eye for potential improvements and innovation.
How is TalentMBA compensated?
Clients submitting positions for an internship search engagement will pay a flat-fee retainer for each position filled, lasting the duration of the internship. There is an additional fee for TalentMBA interns who are hired as full-time employee.
Must interns be compensated?
While some Talent MBA interns will indicate a willingness to work without pay for the right internship, we would encourage employers to consider paying interns a stipend. It is both respectful of the quality work they provide and helps them earn some money they can reinvest in their education. Marketplace stipend data will be shared with our clients to make their internship as attractive as possible for the best internship candidates.
“Working with TalentMBA has been an absolute pleasure. Finding diverse talent from top business schools like Columbia, Michigan, NYU, and others is incredibly difficult. Pedro made the process easy as we hired 9 research analysts. We would certainly use TalentMBA again for our recruitment needs.”
Jake G. Prigoff, M.D.| Partner| Gaingels